Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role:
What You'll Do:
- Be Rippling’s point of contact and liaison with federal, state and local tax agencies.
- Proactively research and stay up to date with payroll tax regulations and rules
- Document and communicate regulations to internal stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and resolve payroll compliance issues
- Communicate across stakeholders and departments to ensure alignment of goals
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to insure system accuracy and compliance
- CPP Certification preferred
- 5 years of experience in payroll tax and compliance positions
- Experience with working with Product and Engineering teams
- Steller written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset (flexible, self-starting, and hard-working)
- Sense of humor
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.