About The Role:
You are a builder! You will help shape the Rippling customer experience by designing and implementing innovative, scalable programs that drive product adoption, bolster retention and reduce customer support and implementation costs. We’re looking for someone to create an excellent self-service experience that empowers our customers and helps them realize the full potential of Rippling’s employee management platform. You will own our customer education strategy and manage a team to execute to a plan and implement new initiatives. This unique role requires skills and experience at the intersection of customer marketing, product marketing and customer success. You will report in to the Customer Experience (Customer Success) organization.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a customer education strategy and self-service initiatives that drive product adoption and cross-sell, support retention and reduce customer support and implementation costs
- Build and directly manage our customer self-service resources: own the product integration work, content creation, metrics and third-party applications
- Design and implement programs that include in-app messaging and workflows, written help center and video content, webinars, campaigns and a certification program
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, support and customer success to create and deploy content and implement new initiatives
- Build and lead a team that collaborates well cross-functionally, takes an analytical approach to problem solving, and executes quickly
- Continuously look for innovative, scalable ways to improve the Rippling customer experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in customer education, customer marketing, product marketing and/or customer success
- Proven experience leading and inspiring high-performing teams
- Excellent written communication skills, with a particular knack to distill complex things into approachable ones
- Experience managing and optimizing learning content, including content roadmaps, effectiveness metrics and certification program development
- Experience with digital adoption platforms (Pendo, Walk Me, etc)
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver and prioritizer
- Strong project management skills to get cross-functional initiatives off the ground and keep them moving forward
- Self-starter with a willingness to get your hands dirty and execute alongside your team
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.