Senior Software Engineer - Stealth/ New Product
About The Role
We’re looking for Senior Engineers to be founding members to Rippling's Next Billion Dollar Vertical. You will work directly with a few of Rippling's best engineers to build something that has never been built before. This is a high ownership, impact, and visibility role building a product that will directly impact Rippling’s growth.
What You'll Do:
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Ship incrementally and continually at high velocity
- Have exposure to the sales teams to prioritize what can improve our revenue
- Interact with customers and support them in being successful with Rippling
- Become the in-house expert on Rippling customers and competition
- 5+ years of experience in a production environment - Our stack is Python, Django, React, MongoDB, AWS - this is a nice to have but not necessary to join
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers
- You’re passionate about being in a product focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.