Executive Assistant to CEO
San Francisco, CA
About The Role:
What You'll Do:
- Manage the CEO's calendar including scheduling and preparation for meetings, 1:1s, interviews, and team events
- Ensure the CEO has the information they need to be successful every day
- Ensure time is spent on the highest priority issues, shifting non-pressing engagements and to-dos to accommodate
- Organize domestic and international travel (flights, lodging, transportation) and team off-sites, as needed
- Take on special projects as they arise, coordinating from idea to plan to execution and post-mortem
- Prepare and edit presentations, communications, and other documents
- Build cross-team relationships, and advocate and promote Rippling’s culture
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Great listening and collaboration skills
- Calm under pressure, emotional maturity, strong communicator
- Drive to research and exhaust all options, creatively solving problems and making things happen
- Use good business judgment to assess and manage ever-changing priorities, pivoting when needed
- Bringing organization to anything and everything
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment
- Experience managing complex calendars, optimizing whenever possible, and expecting and handling last-minute changes with confidence
- Startup background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment preferred
About the Team:
Our team works extensively across all business functions and over the years, our team has been instrumental in enabling Rippling’s growth, including expanding the number of Ripplers we count among us across the world today (we went from 20+ employees working in a small office in 2016 to over 900+ employees in 2021)!
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.