Product Manager, Platform
About The Role
The Product team owns Rippling’s product direction, defining what to build in order to solve customer problems in a way that allows us to succeed as a business. We distill insights from key stakeholders across the company, user research, product-generated data, and competitive analysis. We incorporate these insights to discover and prioritize new products and features, collaborating with our design and engineering counterparts to bring them to life. We partner with the appropriate teams to make sure that they are properly launched and are positioned to be successfully sold, serviced, and supported. We iterate on these features using data and customer feedback to make sure that they fulfill and surpass the goals we had when we decided to build them.
The Hub Platform Team is responsible for the products and frameworks that showcase the value of seamlessly integrating HR, IT, Payroll, Benefits, and third-party applications together into one unified platform. The team owns reporting & data visualization, automated workflows, permissions, approvals, custom formula fields, search, notifications, and the unified data platform that powers it all.
What You'll Do:
- You will own a set of platform products that leverage Rippling’s employee graph to unify business applications and provide unparalleled value to Rippling customers.
- You will consider the product needs of the platform’s applications along with the end users of these applications.
- You’ll be passionate about how to empower other product & engineering teams to easily integrate their applications into our employee graph and unified platform.
- You will obsess over the scalability and extensibility of the platform, designing solutions that will scale to more and larger customers and that can be extensible to meet the emerging needs of future applications.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, marketing, and sales.
- Going beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Self-starter with a bias towards action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Owned a successful product from inception to launch
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to do their best work
- Relentlessly focused on customers’ needs
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Strong alignment with our core values: We Hard Hard, We Push the Limits of the Possible, and Never Not My Problem
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.