Mobile Engineer (React Native)
About the Role:
Rippling is looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer (React Native) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the mobile application.
You will build and scale multiple areas of our mobile application. To begin with —you will be responsible for building out the new product features in the mobile app and owning the deliverables.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Have horizontal leadership - driving initiatives via community sync-ups or work on more "zoomed-out"and more long term projects that will move the needle in the long run.
- 3+ years experience in mobile engineering roles including leadership roles.
- 1+ years of experience in React Native development
- Development expertise in either Android or iOS native platform
- Proficient understanding of JS fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.