Channel Account Executive - Accountants
About The Role:
The Channel Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious AEs who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
As an early member of the channel team, you get to help shape the future of the program. With Rippling investing significantly in the accountant channel, your role has an incredible impact on the future of the company. As an added bonus, Channel AEs are expected to take partners out to do fun events such as golf, dinners, sporting events, concerts, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $500k+ annual quota
- Proven track record of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling to/through accountants
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.