Program Manager, Customer Success
Remote - USA
About the Role
The Customer Success Program Manager role at Rippling provides a unique opportunity for a star CSM, or an experienced CSM Manager, to lead highly cross functional and strategic projects that impact the entire org. As an early member of the program management team, you get shape the future of the program.
With Rippling investing significantly in customer experience and customer cross sales programs, your role has an incredible impact on the future of the company. You will partner with Customer Success, Support, Technical Account Management, Growth, Marketing, and Product to scope, spec, and execute cross functional initiatives.
Who You Are
- You are a strong written communicator; you can deliver clear and concise instructions to CSMs, as well as MECE functional specifications to engineers
- You have excellent judgment; you quickly hone in on the highest impact initiatives, and defer or mitigate requests that don’t move the needle
- You are scrappy, resourceful, and a creative problem solver
- You are a great startup fit -- self-motivated, ready to roll up your sleeves and get it done in a fast moving environment
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to customer success strategy for product adoption, support deflection, cross sales, and renewals
- Design and launch processes, tools, and training programs that drive customer value and internal efficiencies
- Act as the voice of the customer for CSMs in Product, Marketing, and Rev-Ops roadmap planning
- Program / project manage initiatives to successful rollout
- 5+ years in customer success, customer sales, or renewal organizations at a SaaS company
- Hands-on experience leading cross functional initiatives from start to finish
- Comfortable using complex data to drive customer strategies and measure success; SQL skills are a plus!
- Proven track record of creating scalable adoption strategies driving results
- Experience developing strategic outreach programs to support customer lifecycle events, cross sales, and renewals
- Experience using and designing solutions in Salesforce, BI tools
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.