Software Engineer - Identity Platform (China)
Beijing or Shanghai, China
About The Role
The Identity team is responsible for the products and infrastructure that power connecting our customers to the external tools they use on a daily basis. The team owns multi-factor authentication, authentication settings, behavioural detection rules, RPass (Rippling’s zero-knowledge password manager), activity logging, IT third-party app integrations, VLDAP, and the authentication infrastructure that powers all Rippling products.
What You'll Do:
- Develop high-quality software.
- Ship products at high quality.
- Have very clear ownership of one or many product spaces.
- Get exposure to the different company partners and our end-users, who will help provide feedback for your product space
- Learn and understand how your product can help Rippling continually differentiate itself.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Experience building a large-scale platform for web and mobile apps
- Expertise building complex distributed services
- Strong CS knowledge
- Bonus points if you’ve previously worked with AWS
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers.
- You’re passionate about being in a product-focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.