Salesforce CPQ Administrator
San Francisco, Remote - USA
About The Role
Rippling is a young, rapidly growing company. As a Salesforce CPQ administrator on the RevOps Business Systems team, you will partner closely with BSAs and business owners across all go-to-market functions to identify inefficiencies in process and systems. You will translate system requirements and deliver sound, scalable, technical solutions. Additionally, you will own the end-to-end development cycle from architecture to implementation and support for your CPQ implementation.
What You'll Do
- First and foremost, configure Salesforce CPQ
- Help Desk
- Work with business partners across various functions to develop a technology roadmap
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to understand business problems and gather requirements
- Come up with solutions and architecture to address system and business problems and inefficiencies
- Work closely with offshore and onshore development teams to deliver system solutions
- Functional testing to ensure pleasant end user experience
- Five years of relevant Admin experience
- Two years of Salesforce.com CPQ specific experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior management level audiences
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.