San Francisco or Remote - USA
- Develop content strategy, editorial calendars and roadmaps in support of department objectives and key results.
- Partner with Brand, Growth, Product, and Communications to develop content journeys and execute on high-quality content that improves conversation rates.
- Work with cross-functional leads to determine content gaps and recommend topic ideas based on key business and user insights; apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for content that advances business objectives.
- Deliver and ensure the ongoing stream of impactful, high-quality content based on a monthly editorial calendar.
- Work as a strategic thought partner to develop and write compelling content for our audiences, including blog posts, SEO articles, e-books, videos, website, social media, podcasts, and more.
- Develop a content strategy to reach and engage our user audiences with our brand and products, leveraging data and research to identify where content can drive growth.
- Help mentor and model creating high-quality content with Rippling’s voice and point of view to junior and freelance writers.
- 7-10 years of related experience in content management
- Experience as a senior team member for content strategy and operations in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Extensive and demonstrated ability to build in-house content programs that have high impact, creating decisive thought leadership, brand awareness, sales engagements, and customer affinity to an evolving brand.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build partnerships across other business leads, including design, growth, communications, product marketing, and others.
Full-time Employee Perks & Benefits
- Equity in a high-growth, pre-IPO tech company
- Affordable Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Disability, Life, FSA, HSA, & 401(k)
- Mental Health & Wellness Programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Program
- Want to work from our San Francisco HQ? You’ll receive daily lunches and commuter benefits
- Working remote? We'll fly you to San Francisco for regular team activities. We also have satellite offices in Seattle & NYC
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.