Paid Media Marketing Manager
San Francisco or Remote - US
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced, resourceful performance marketing professional to join our performance marketing team to launch and scale initiatives that drive pipeline.
You’ll begin by focusing on optimizing and scaling our paid social channels with the opportunity to expand into additional channels in the future.
We’re looking for someone who will embody our values here at Rippling. Someone who will value humility, integrity and responsibility, but who will also push the limits and run hard.
What You’ll Do
- Manage campaigns. Own the day-to-day management of our social accounts inclusive of launching, reporting and optimizing campaigns geared towards various audiences.
- Test and learn. You’ll help shape our performance program through a series of A/B, geo-x and pre/posts testing to gauge either direct business impact or incrementality.
- Think through new initiatives. You’ll stay abreast of industry trends and think through new ways to push boundaries and grow the performance program.
- Manage relationships. You’ll need to partner closely with our external LinkedIn and Facebook reps as well as internal teams across brand, analytics, sales and more in order to succeed in this role.
- Proactively share insights across the organization. Ensure cross-functional alignment by proactively keeping everyone in the loop on performance & setting shared priorities.
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably B2B, at minimum in paid social platforms like Facebook and Linkedin, but ideally other paid platforms as well. You should have recent hands-on-keyboard experience (ideally in-house or a mixture of agency and in-house) and a solid understanding of how each platform works.
- Full-funnel campaign management experience. You’ve managed campaigns ranging from generating awareness to building consideration and driving downstream leads
- Analytical ability. You’re able to dig into the data to diagnose performance issues and make data-driven recommendations on how to improve the program
- Strong project management abilities. There will be multiple projects ongoing at the same time, this person will need to have a solid prioritization strategy
- Bias for speed. Like any startup, Rippling moves quickly.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.