Senior Software Engineer - Analytics Platform
New York, NY
About The Role:
The Analytics platform team is responsible for providing comprehensive, accessible cross-application data insights across the customers' organization. Our products include reporting, dashboards, data analytics, etc. which help customers view, understand and use their data to make informed business decisions.
This is a unique opportunity to work on both product and platform layers at the same time. We obsess over the scalability and extensibility of platform solutions, ensuring that solutions will meet the needs across the breadth of Rippling's product suite, along with the applications of tomorrow. Analytics Platform is a high-visibility team that collaborates closely with many product and engineering teams across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Work on distributed processing engines and distributed databases.
- Build custom programming languages within the Rippling Platform.
- Leverage big data technologies like Apache Spark, Ray, Flink, and Airflow.
- Create data platforms, data lakes, and data ingestion systems that work at scale.
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in building projects with good abstractions and architecture.
- Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many products.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.