Senior Software Engineer, Growth
San Francisco or Remote (USA)
About the role
We’re looking for a Software Engineer (Backend) to join our Growth Engineering team. This is a full-time, in-office or remote role in the US. You will own our backend scalable infrastructure, automation tools, and APIs to support Marketing and Growth teams.
Rippling’s Growth Engineering team builds scalable systems that power automation tools focused on driving revenue. We own the growth experimentation platforms that enable us to rapidly launch multiple experiments on our platforms and iterate continuously. We focus on automation, experimentation and analytics.
Some of the technologies we currently use are Python, MySql, Snowflake and AWS systems.
What you'll do:
- Lead development of our backend infrastructure that supports engineering APIs and automation tools
- Design and build scalable systems and create platforms that enable us to build levers for the Growth team to pull
- Work closely with Marketing and Growth teams to support launching new experiments
- Ideate new growth, product, and platform strategies
- Iterate continuously on improving our Growth Engineering platforms
- 5+ year(s) of experience working in Software Engineering role or equivalent
- Experience working on any cloud systems
- Experience working on Marketing, or Growth Engineering team(s) is a plus
- Experience working with Python or any similar programming languages, any cloud data storages, ETL pipelines, and APIs
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.