Account Executive - Enterprise
Remote - USA
About the role
The Enterprise Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious Account Executives who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
One fundamental belief at Rippling is that Account Executives should spend 100% of their time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue from marketing generated demos, and working with our CSM team to ensure a seamless transition to our platform for new customers. No prospecting, we leave that to our world class SDR and Marketing teams.
What you will do
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Sell into our largest, most strategic prospects
- Run sales calls with short deck presentations, detailed discovery, and customized product demos
- Work cross-functionally with our sales engineering and sales consultant teams providing feedback and details on prospect needs
- Utilize MEDDPICC sales methodology strategically prepare for calls, advance prospects in the sales process and accurately forecast revenue
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly basis
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
What you will need
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $1M+ annual quota
- Experience of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication - ability to establish a quick rapport with prospects
- Proven track record of success
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.