Customer Support Specialist - Billing (7:30pm to 4:00am IST)
About The Role
We are building a world-class Employee Management Platform Support team committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute to internal discussions around product enhancements.
If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment - you have what it takes!
What You'll Do:
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of Rippling product technology and underlying architectures
- Oversee and manage Billing issues from case logging phase till eventual closure, working with the product engineering team, technical leads and cross-functional teams to achieve a successful resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation. Engage additional resources when necessary.
- Take ownership and drive effective closure to complex or escalated customer issues.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to identify areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features
- Assist in the fundamental development and maintenance of internal knowledge base quality
- Take initiative: having a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Be a role model that inspires others and creates a positive impact
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client facing role
- Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems where analyses of situations or data require an in-depth evaluation of various factors and the frequent use of creativity. Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
A track record of:
- Operating in a time sensitive environment
- Learning something new / synthesising lots of information
- Working in cross-functional environment
- Clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at time management and prioritising tasks
Good to have:
- Intellectually curious: learning from mistakes, adapting to change, and seeking out ways to develop new skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to recognise patterns
BONUS: Experience with SalesForce, Zendesk, Jira or related tools
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.