Sr. Marketing Technology Manager
Remote - USA
About The Role
We are looking for a world-class, detail obsessed Sr. Marketing Technology Manager to help scale Rippling’s go-to-market engine. You'll use your deep systems prowess to construct, maintain, and support our core marketing and sales technology stack.
Reporting to our Marketing Operations Lead, you’ll collaborate with every team in the company – from growth and brand to sales and finance – to build systems that drive revenue and help thousands of businesses transform their HR & IT.
What You'll Do
- Improve the rigor of our marketing infrastructure. Manage critical business processes such as governance, attribution, enrichment, and record assignment.
- Innovate and adopt new technology. You’ll become obsessed with ensuring everything within your sphere of influence is completely automated and designed for scale. If new technology is required for efficiency, you will assess and acquire it.
- Uncover hidden opportunities. You’ll proactively find blockers to our growth, then work with the rest of the team to remove them. We place a high premium on taking the initiative to solve problems.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in where needed. Like the rest of our team, you’ll be rolling up your sleeves and helping out with a ton of projects outside of your job description.
- 5+ years of marketing, sales, or revenue operations experience— using Salesforce.com
- Must have experience using a modern marketing automation tool such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Systems thinker. You like to tackle a complex project, but spend the days prior mapping it out.
- Business acumen. You know how to dissect the main levers in a B2B saas company, and understand how various initiatives ladder up to key business objectives.
- History of working with highly technical teams. You’re a master of marketing and sales tools and have pushed them to their limits with the help of engineers.
- High bias to speed and execution. You’re willing to help out with projects outside your job description, and can push things over the finish line quickly. We’re looking for someone ready to do what it takes to help the company hit its goals.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.