Presales Solution Consultant
About the role
Global Payroll Solutions Consultants exist to help both internal and external stakeholders understand the value of Rippling's Global HR-Payroll products. Our Solutions Consultants partner closely with Account Executives, Account Managers, and AE leadership in supporting our prospective clients' and customers' Rippling evaluation process. You will work with our Product and Product Marketing teams to advance our Global Payroll GTM and enablement strategy, continuing to grow expertise across our organization. You will join a diverse and exceptional team of Solutions Consulting professionals. Rippling SCs drive value for customers and enable a best-in-industry buying experience. Rippling is a place where you will do the best work for your life and have a direct hand in driving sales, product, and GTM strategy - working with a wide range of stakeholders and strategic customers.
What you will do
- Partner with the Sales team to enable our prospective customer’s buying process
- Understand a prospect’s technical requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s Global Payroll solution
- Manage and deliver technical demonstrations for prospects that address their specific objectives
- Create, maintain, and present technical and value-driven content to assist Sales in building value outside of demos
- Provide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams to advance our product strategy
- Become a product expert across the entire Rippling platform and understand the competitor landscape
- Maintain understanding of global HR and payroll standards and trends, as well as the competitive landscape
- Work with your SC peers and SC leadership to build a best-in-class SC organisation
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in HRIS, HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- A proven track record in mastering complex technical and financial concepts
- Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment and someone who is excited to build
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.