Customer Support Specialist, Insurance (2023 New Grad)
Remote - USA
About the role
We are building a world-class Insurance (Benefits) Support team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute to internal discussions around product enhancements.
If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment - you have what it takes!
What you will do
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Build mental muscle and become a product expert - you'll be a go to resource for both customers and coworkers.
- Interact directly with Product and Engineering teams to identify areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Leverage chat, email functionality and video conferencing to help our customers optimize Rippling to administer group health and welfare plans, including, but not limited to, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Insurance, and Commuter Benefits.
- Reviews and resolves issues by utilizing plan documents and general insurance knowledge
- Communicates with vendors and clients in regards to policies, benefit eligibility, claims, and employee rights and responsibilities
What you will need
- You have recently graduated in May 2022 or will be graduating in 2023 with a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD for a start date in Spring 2023 (March - April) or Summer 2023 (June - August)
- Ability to work 8-5 PST and/or 8:30-5:30 MST
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and experience improving processes
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.