About The Role
You'll make foundational contributions to our burgeoning data engineering efforts. You'll design and build systems that will enable analytics, experimentation, and user-facing features.
What You'll Do
- Help architect, build, and scale our initial data engineering pipeline from our production systems and other internal systems to our data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Build foundational blocks to migrate our analytics stack including warehouse and reporting solutions, and the ETL engines to pipe data from transactional to analytical db
- Work closely with product engineering as well as other stakeholders from sales, marketing, and product to understand their needs and create systems that enable better product and growth decision-making.
- Help select the tools that we use for our data pipeline and analytics
- Provide data analytics for each function in the company
- 5+ Years experience in Data and Software Engineering
- Expertise building complex, distributed services with Python or similar language
- Experience in analytics, dimensional modeling, and ETL optimization preferred
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.