It’s a scary time to run a business. Companies of all sizes are struggling to make payroll and stay afloat while their cities are shut down. As a small business, we’ve felt the impact of COVID-19 firsthand and seen the toll it’s taken on our customers. Our priority is supporting business leaders so they can make the best decisions for their teams and get the aid they need.
That’s why we created this Resource Center -- to connect you with the information you need most right now. You’ll find links to essential services, answers to common questions, and guides to navigate complex issues like government relief and working remotely. We'll keep this post updated with the latest resources and information.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com with your feedback and questions.Learn more about how Rippling can help
Government Programs & Policy
Wondering how to navigate the alphabet soup of government relief passed in response to coronavirus (CARES Act, FFCRA, PPP, etc)? We recommend starting with our small business guide to federal aid.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Rippling Help Center guide to Navigating FFCRA
- FFCRA Employer Fact Sheet
- FFCRA Process for Tax Credits
- Fisher Phillips Law Firm: Tax Credits For Paid Leave
- CARES Act guide from Treasury Department
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide & Checklist
- New York Times: FAQ on Coronavirus Relief for Small Businesses, Freelancers and More
- Kruze Consulting: Startup guide to CARES Act
- Vox: How to apply for small business loans
Payment Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- Rippling PPP Loan Prep and Calculation Methodology
- PPP Program from Treasury Department
- PPP Lenders taking existing clients only (crowd-sourced)
- PPP Lenders taking new clients (crowd-sourced)
- NVCA Guidance for VC-backed Startups
- AICPA Letter for Lenders
- Where all 50 states stand on reopening (CNN)
- Employee Retention Tax Credits (IRS)
- (New) Main Street Lending Program (Federal Reserve)
- COVID-19 Resource Center for In-House Counsel (TechGC)
- Small Business Relief Tracker (Forbes)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (SBA)
- Resources for Business and Employers (CDC)
- Business Resource Hub (Facebook)
- Small business resources to help with coronavirus impacts (The Points Guy)
- Combating the Coronavirus (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
Rippling Product Updates
We’ve been working around the clock to roll out new features that help our customers comply with new legal requirements and take advantage of government aid.
- Calculate and document a PPP loan
- Tracking FFCRA-related leave in Rippling
- Special open enrollment periods
- How to verify new hire I-9 forms remotely
Remote Work Resources
Help your teams transition to remote work without missing a beat.
- How to Hire and Onboard Remote Employees
- The Hidden Security Risks of Working Remotely
- HBR Guide to Managing Your (Newly) Remote Workers
Ways to Help
- Donate Blood. Our nation's hospital system is facing a critical blood shortage. Healthy individuals can make an appointment or call 1-800-RED-CROSS to find a local donation site.
- Donate Time. There's a wealth of career and volunteering opportunities for people interested in helping fight the pandemic.
- Donate Money. Consider giving to one of the many causes on the frontlines of combatting COVID-19 and supporting their communities, from Meals on Wheels to United Way and GoFundMe campaigns.
From our team to yours, stay healthy and stay safe. We’ll get through this together.