Easily manage your employees’ apps
4.9 Star Rating
4.9 Star Rating
Mission control for all your apps
Rippling provides one unified place to set up, manage, and disable all of your employee apps, like Google Workspace, Slack, and Microsoft 365.
Add new hires to every app they need, all at once, with just one click.
Automatically keep employees’ HR data in sync with every app.
Disable departing employees’ apps with just one click.
USER PROVISIONING SOFTWARE
Set up employees’ apps when they join
- Add new users to Slack and Slack channels
- Create new user accounts and aliases in Gmail
- Give new users access to Dropbox and Dropbox folders
Disable employees’ apps when they leave
When you offboard employees with Rippling, you can automatically revoke their access to all of your company’s applications. You never have to remember to turn off their accounts.
Give employees one-click access to their apps with single sign-on
Rippling SSO makes your whole company more productive and protected by giving employees centralized, secure, one-click access to all of their apps right from the Rippling dashboard.
Safely manage and share your passwords
RPass—Rippling’s built-in team password manager—allows employees to securely store and share their login credentials for any app or website, as well as:
- Generate strong passwords and store them
- Auto-fill passwords on apps and websites
- Securely share credentials and 2FA codes
- Instantly disable access when offboarding
See who used which app, when, and where
Rippling’s activity stream enables you to view employee app activity in real time, so you can easily examine:
- Who granted access to which apps, and when
- Who logged in to which apps, when, and where
- Events by attendance, time, and location
- Specific event types and actions
The system of record for all your apps
Average time it takes to set up new hires in all essential apps
Explore our solutions in more detail
Hit the ground running with hundreds of templates
Choose from hundreds of pre-built workflow templates and install one in seconds. You can use our templates out-of-the-box or tweak them to meet your exact needs.
Frequently asked questions
What applications does Rippling integrate with?
Rippling integrates with over 500 third party applications, so you can instantly add new hires to Slack, issue corporate cards with Brex, set employees’ expense limits with Expensify, and so much more. Visit the App Shop to view the full library of ready-to-install integrations.
Can I connect data from third-party apps with Rippling?
Yes—Rippling Data Connectors let you sync your company’s third-party application data to Rippling and use it to:
- Create reports that let you analyze employee data across your applications and calculate Formula Fields to create new data.
- Create workflows that trigger actions based on events that happen in your third-party applications.
- Initiate actions in third-party applications based on trigger events you set up in Rippling.
How does Rippling instantly provision user accounts to new hires?
Rippling uses API-based provisioning integrations to enable the creation, removal, and management of third-party application accounts directly through the Rippling Dashboard. With API integrations, setting up new user accounts can be done all at once, with one click—no need to login and provision each third-party application separately.
Does Rippling support multi-factor authentication?
Yes—Rippling comes pre-built with your choice of default authentication policies, some of which include a required MFA method. You also have the option to set up a custom authentication policy in Rippling, which can include an MFA requirement.