Senior Software Engineer - Internal Tools
About The Role
The Internal Tools Engineering team is responsible for building a comprehensive set of features, frameworks and functionalities for internal facing teams to help successfully execute on and scale the Rippling business.
Your day-to-day work will require you to work with internal customers, product managers, product designers, UX researchers, and engineers from multiple teams. You will get to solve the hard engineering problems of scaling our business, play the critical role of influencing operating processes, and shaping the overall direction of the products.
What You'll Do:
- Support and enable internal business units through shared engineering services and functionalities, such as demo accounts platform.
- Work on complex engineering problems building the foundation for other teams to succeed, such as building the infrastructure for quick building of internal configuration & analytics pages.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs and satisfy them with projects you’ll own end to end.
- Work directly with internal customer facing teams to empower their mission and take pride in making their day-to-day lives easier.
- Strong CS fundamentals
- 6+ years of professional work experience
- You want to be part of a team of the most talented, forward-thinking engineers in the industry
- You’re passionate about developing internal tools that improve the experience of your coworkers.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.