Mission control for all your apps
Rippling gives you one place to set up, manage, and disable all of your employees' apps—like GSuite, Slack, and Office 365.
Add new hires to every app they need, all at once, in just 1-click.
Automatically keep employees’ HR data in-sync with every app.
Disable departing employees’ apps in just 1-click.
Set up employees’ apps when they join
Automatically add employees to every app they need, based on role, department, and more so they're ready to work day one. For example, you can:
- Add employees to Slack and Slack channels
- Add employees to Gmail and Gmail aliases
- Add employees to Dropbox and Dropbox folders
Disable employees' apps when they leave
When you offboard employees with Rippling, you can automatically revoke their access to all your apps. You never have to remember to turn off their accounts.
Give employees 1-click access
to their apps, with single sign-on
Rippling SSO makes your whole company more productive and secure, by giving employees centralized and secure 1-click access to all their apps—right from their Rippling dashboard.
Team Password manager
Safely manage and share your passwords
RPass—Rippling’s built-in team password manager— allows employees to securely store and share their login credentials for any app or website, as well as:
- Generate strong passwords and store them
- Auto-fill passwords on apps and websites
- Securely share credentials and 2FA Codes
- Instantly disable access when offboarding
See who used what app, when, and where
Rippling's activity stream enables you to view employee app activity in real time, so you can easily examine:
- Who granted access to which apps, and when
- Who logged in to which apps, when, and where
- Events by attendance, time, and location
- Specific event types and actions
The system of record for all your apps
Avg. time it takes to set up new hires in all the apps they all need